Education Awards Nomination Form 2023/2024
Recognizing Excellence in Education at Women's College Hospital
About Education Awards
Education Awards is an annual initiative at Women's College Hospital to recognize the excellence in educational programming and commitment to WCH educational goals. The award recipients are announced each year in the spring. To participate in 2023/2024's awards, nomination packages must be submitted by February 29th, 2024 at 5:00 pm.
These awards aim to:
- Recognize excellence in the education of students (undergraduate, postgraduate, graduate, continuing education, pre-clinical/clinical & non-clinical) in any program at WCH
- Recognize excellence in interprofessional education at WCH
- Recognize excellence in education scholarship
- Recognize collaboration in patient education
- Recognize and encourage alignment with the strategic directions of the hospital such as equity, diversity, and inclusion; virtual care; partnerships; and quality improvement
Before making a nomination:
- Review the nomination criteria and award categories
- Inform the nominee(s)
- Submit a separate nomination for each individual/team you nominate as well as each different nomination category
- Nomination packages must be completed and submitted electronically or in paper form before the deadline to be considered.
- Nominations will be reviewed for strength of endorsement by nominator, evidence supporting nomination, and impact on WCH
- Individuals/teams can be nominated for more than one category, but will only be the recipient(s) of one award
- Individuals/groups may be nominated for more than one award, but please choose only one award category, per nomination
- For more information on our guidelines and details about each award category, click here.
If you have any questions or would like to pick-up/drop-off a hard copy nomination, please contact Sharon Tan (Sharon.Tan@wchospital.ca)